What is Cialis?
- Cialis is a medical preparation which made to treat male ED.
What is the main active substance on Cialis drug?
- Tadalafil 20 mg
How works the effect of Cialis?
- Cialis effectiveness indicators were generally very positive in most of the studies that have been conducted in recent years. Some studies even claimed that the success rate reached 88%. They also predicted that Cialis would become the best-selling drug for erectile dysfunction.
In what dosages Cialis is available?
- The four major doses of Cialis are 2.5 mg, 5 mg, 10 mg and 20 mg. The lowest of these dosages is given to men who want to take Cialis on a daily basis, as part of their life. Most men start with a lower dose, and it gradually increases according to the individual needs of each person.
How long does Cialis work?
- After taking the drug, it usually takes about 20-30 minutes to get the effect, although it is often advised to take one hour before sexual intercourse to get the best chance of success. The drug can act up to 36 hours in the body, facilitating the spontaneity of the sexual act.
How often can I take Cialis?
- You can take the drug as much as necessary, but no more than once a day. Typically, it is not recommended to take Cialis first daily, as it is best to see if you suffer from any side effects of Cialis.